Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps in today’s generation. It has helped millions of users to find their right partners. Users operating the application are familiar with its structure and working. It uses the location of the user to track their partners. The algorithm checks for users nearby and finds the best match for you. All you need is to swipe the profile of your choice. Do multiple users want to know how to change location on Tinder? Impressive, right? Think about all the possibilities you can get with this feature.
Features and perks of using Tinder: –
- The platform provides you the opportunity to meet new people. Every individual does not get the liberty or the chance to roam the entire world. But, with the help of this application, you can make new friends. These new friends sometimes add a lot of meaning to your life. Sometimes, a piece of advice from them means a lot.
- It helps you to rise and boost your self-confidence. There are times when you might feel demotivated or become morally down. You can use the platform and see people who care for you. They want to become friends with you. They value your presence, and it helps to increase your self-confidence.
- Tinder gives you a change from your routine life. Sometimes, people are bored living the same lifestyle, following the same routine. It helps you to change your atmosphere and surroundings. It creates a change in your routine and helps you to experience a new type of thrill in your life.
- If you are lucky, you might get to learn a new language. Not all users can gain this advantage. But, when you date any foreigner, you can try learning their language. It helps you to become socially aware as well as increase your vocabulary skills.
Effective ways to change your location on Tinder: –
There are many ways to change your location. One can try tampering with the GPS in the device and change the location. In case you get caught by the inspection team, your account is likely to get banned. So try using some useful tricks to make it happen. Generally, there are two ways to change your location without getting banned. The first one is visiting the place physically and search for users. The other one is to avail of the Tinder Plus subscription.
The premium membership helps you to get a Tinder Passport. With the help of this, you can select and set your location manually. You can easily access this feature. However, there are a few steps that need to be followed to change your location manually.
- Open the Tinder application from your cell-phone, tablet, or browser.
- Then it would be best if you hit the profile icon on the top left of the screen.
- Find the settings icon and press it.
- For Android users, you need to tap the option Swiping in. However, for iOS users, you need to click on the location.
- Then select your preferred location and click on OK.
How to change location on Tinder? is a bit tricky. But here are some of the useful tips to follow and achieve your desires and wants.