Amazon is one of the most well-known multinational technology businesses based in the United States specializes in e-commerce and digital streaming. Amazon has become a popular destination for folks looking for unique gift ideas. Give an Amazon Gift Voucher to anyone you want to give a present to, and they can choose any gift they want. Send an e-gift voucher to your loved ones for their birthdays, anniversaries, special events, or any other occasion and let them purchase for whatever they like.
How to Use Your Amazon Gift Card
The redemption process is simple once you purchased Amazon gift cards.
- Visit Amazon website
- On the homepage, click the Amazon Pay link.
- Select Add Gift Card option.
- Click the “Add to your balance” button after entering the gift card/voucher code.
- The value of your gift card will get applied to your Amazon Pay balance.
The cash available in your amazon pay balance will appear once you’ve added the Amazon pay balance to your account.
You can use your Amazon pay balance alone to purchase goods from the Prime now App if sufficient balance.
If your balance is insufficient to purchase the item, you have two options:
- You can top up your Amazon Pay balance by going to the Amazon website or downloading the Amazon Pay app. You won’t be able to add money to your Amazon Pay account using the Prime Now App.
- To purchase your product, use a combination of your Amazon pay balance and other payment alternatives such as a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
You can’t use an Amazon Gift Card and POD or an Amazon Gift Card and EMI at the same time.
If you have more than one Amazon Gift Card in your account, your transactions will get completed using the Amazon Gift Card with the earliest expiration date. When purchasing Amazon Gift Cards, this ensures that the optimal rationale is employed.
Note: if your Amazon pay balance is adequate to purchase a product, you cannot pay part of the price with an Amazon Gift Card and the rest using another method.
Saving your Amazon pay balance: you can buy your items using other payment methods if you want to keep your Amazon pay balance for later. To do so, select your payment option during the Checkout process and uncheck the box next to Apply Amazon pay balance.
Redeeming Amazon Gift Cards During the Checkout Process: You can use Amazon Gift Cards that you haven’t yet added to your account during the checkout process. To do so, enter the Amazon Gift Card code directly on the payment page while making a purchase. Your Amazon pay balance will be added to your account and applied to your transaction.
Amazon Pay’s Limitations
- You cannot purchase other brands’ gift cards with Amazon Pay balance.
- The balance in your Amazon Pay account cannot be transferred to another account or redeemed for cash.
- Your Amazon Pay Balance will not earn you any interest.
Amazon gift cards are the most cost-effective option. Choose Amazon gift cards the next time you want to give someone a present for any occasion and let them choose what they want to buy.