Snapchat does not have an all-select option on the Friends page, so you’ll have to remove all of your friends one by one.
However, if you have several Snapchat pals, you’ll need to find a quick way to delete all of them at once. If you want to start over with a clean slate, you can delete all of your Snapchat messages and pals at once.
If you haven’t read the introduction part above, be assured that you won’t be able to delete several friends at once because Snapchat doesn’t offer a tool that allows you to do so. However, you can delete individual people from Snapchat to remove everyone from your friend list.
Many papers connected to this query exist, but either the solution or the methods are to delete friends’ manual, so don’t be fooled. If you want manually remove several friends, follow the outlined.
Deactivate your Snapchat account.
If you need to delete all of your Snapchat friends at once, you only have one option: permanently cancel your Snapchat account. It does not happen immediately, but it works effectively in your situation.
- To begin, open the Snapchat gateway by clicking the provided link.
- The Snapchat portal will appear. Open the ‘Delete My Account option in the support section.
- To proceed with account Deletion, click the link.
- Enter your Snapchat username and password once it has opened.
- Log in to your account after filling in all the essential information.
- You will receive an OTP on the phone number associated with your account; enter the OTP and click the “submit” button.
- You’ll take to a page that says “Delete Account.” Click the ‘Continue’ button after entering your login and password again.
- Your account includes all of your friends erased at the same time.
Once the deletion procedure is complete, you should not immediately begin registration process for a new account because it will not allow you to do so. All you have to do now is wait until the 30-day period has elapsed before creating a new account.
Install the app and log in to your account after 30 days to reactivate your Snapchat account and restore all of your deleted Snapchat friends. If you do not comply, your account will get deactivated. You must use the same login and password to access your account.
From “My Friends” you can see how many friends you have on Snapchat, but you won’t see the total number; you’ll have to count how many friends you have from the list yourself. So, if you want to see how many Snapchat buddies you have, you can do so.
- Activate Snapchat.
- From the upper left corner, tap on your Bitmoji.
- Scroll down to “My Friends >” and press it.
- On your Snapchat account, you’ll be able to see all of your pals.
- Now count your buddies to figure out how many you have.